has been visualized with a view to create a protective environment, where senior citizens can live in tranquility. To create an infrastructure, which specifically caters to the physical, mental and spiritual need of the residents, designed in such a manner that the design, structures, landscapes, living spaces in sum total create a protective environment to help senior citizens live in tranquility under a life style comparable to that enjoyed by them in their prime past. It is a model project, where the elderly couples, from that of playing secondary roles in their present habitat, will be able to enjoy status of `masters’ of their own homes leading a life of honour and dignity, a Life which they have earned and deserve, in the twilight years of their lives. The commune has a combination of studio, one bedroom apartments having furniture, toilets and all other provisions, which would be senior citizen friendly. The apartments would be offered partially or totally furnished.
- Qualifying Factors For Residents
- Minimum Age For Entry : 55 Years.
- State of Health : Capable of taking own care.
- Though facility for continuous assisted living also available for a fee.
- Social Status : Good standing in the society, with the right background and antecedents.
- Financial : Adequate resources to meet immediate and long term obligations.
- Modes For Right Of Occupation
- Apartment purchased by the resident on ownership basis.
- Ownership by the Promoter — Life-time right of occupation for the resident. Thereafter, the Apartment reverts to the Promoter. The probable period of occupation can be determined through actuarial working of life expectancy.
- Apartment purchased by the resident from the Promoter on ownership basis and mortgaged to Financial institutions by way of reverse mortgage.
- Apartment taken on monthly rental.
- Units Amenities
- Grip Rails
- Anti- skid tiles
- Full handicap accessibility
- 24 hr. running hot and cold water
- Kitchenette equipment
- Emergency alert system
- Cable TV Connectivity
- Computer Connectivity